Yoga is an individual endeavor. Some of us come to yoga for pain management, some to maintain youthful flexibility, others seek to explore the body/mind/spirit connection. Regardless of your intention, the ancient practice of hatha yoga has proven itself per 2,000 years as an effective means of self-discovery. Please join us for premium quality classes and one-on-one instruction.
- 15-Hour Home Practice Program, 5 weeks, begins TUE 3/4 | 5:30-8:30 PM
- Spring Equinox 108 Sun Salutations, THU 3/20 | 7:00-8:30 AM
- Spring Simplify eCourse begins 3/20 wherever you are | on your time
- Green Your Body & Home SAT 4/12 at Givens Farm | 9 – NOON
- Garden Yoga TUE 7/8 at Tuinstra Farms | 9 – 11:30 AM
- Garden Yoga SUN 9/7 at Tuinstra Farms | 2 – 4:30 PM
- Forklift Book Club 4th TU each month | 7-9 PM :: a book club to lift you up, like a forklift
- Happy Hour Yoga 4th FRI (begins 3/28) each month | 5:00 PM :: a fun, playful yoga class with upbeat music and drinks afterwards!
Save the Date 2015
Giving the gift of health is a wonderful way to share your passion for Yoga with others. We have gift certificates available for purchase 7-days per week. Yoga gift certificates are valid for one year. Please contact Beck at (651) 308-9367 for more information.
Open hearts, intimate spaces.
Serving Menominee, Michigan since 2012.